A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

9/25/14

Review: Degree Motion Sense Deodorant in Fresh Energy



Thanks to Influenster, I got the opportunity to try out the Degree Motion Sense deodorant over the past couple weeks, so here is my quick and dirty review:


  • The scent is very fresh and not too overbearing
  • Last for quite a long time. I put this on in the morning when I go to work around 7:00AM and I don't have to reapply again until the late afternoon, which I think it very impressive.
  • It does not irritate my underarm skin.
  • It doesn't leave marks on your clothing, like other deodorants can do
  • It helps keep my underarm sweat at bay
  • I wear it before I go to the gym and it really helps keep me feeling fresh through a workout!
Overall, I really enjoy this product and encourage everybody to try it out!

How do you #DOMORE with Degree?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment