A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

7/23/14

Studio C Planner


A few weeks ago I entered a contest on Facebook to win a Studio C Planner and I won! Check out the rest of this post to see what planner I received in the mail!




This is the planner Studio C sent me! It is the Weekly Monthly Dated Planner from The Sugarland Collection. It is from July 2014 to June 2015. I love the pretty floarl design on the cover and the glittery band that goes around the planner.


At the beginning of each month, the planner has a motivational/inspiring quote. 
This is for July 2014.


Each month as a monthly view page, so you can see the month at a glance. It has Holidays written in with cute little images, such as fireworks for Fourth of July.


This is the weekly view. It has each day of the week, going Monday through Sunday. I like the the planner starts each week on a Monday because that is how my work week goes, Monday through Friday. I like how colorful and compact this planner is and I look forward to putting it to use soon! The only thing I don't like about the planner is that the pages feel very thin and I hope the ink from my pens does not bleed through each page. You can buy Studio C planners at Walmart or on Amazon.

Do you have a planner to keep track of everything?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment