A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

4/12/14

Wedding Update: We're Getting Married on 10/24/15 !


Hi everybody! I wanted to do a quick little wedding update! Grant and I got engaged on our anniversary 2/9/14 and we're going to be getting married on 10/24/2015! We booked our wedding venue for the ceremony and reception last weekend! We are having it at a local Hotel/Restaurant/Conference Center and we couldn't be happier! This weekend we are meeting with a photographer to discuss packages. It may seem a little soon but October weddings tend to book very quickly, even 500+ days in advance. As for wedding colors, I haven't decided yet. I am leaning towards either a dark purple or a turquoise right now.

Cobalt Turquoise

Royal Purple

What wedding color would you choose?
5 comments on "Wedding Update: We're Getting Married on 10/24/15 !"
  1. Oh congratulations, how exciting!! I love the dark turquoise colour :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! you must be so excited :) I remember when I got married it was fun and exciting :) I like Royal Purple. xo's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on picking a date! How exciting!!! Plus, those colors are so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so exciting! For the two colors you put, I really like the turquoise one!!!
    BTW I'm getting married 10/25/15 !! hehe day after you :) do you have an account on the knot ? if yes, let me know I can add you as a friend (if that is even possible lol)

    ReplyDelete