A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

2/1/14

#2014BloggerChallenge - Favorite Books

AnotherGirlyBlg

Today is the third post in the #2014Blogger Challenge and today's topic is favorite book(s).
I choose multiple books that are a part of two book series that I love to read! They are two young adult/teen series that I highly recommend you read!


Pretty Little Liars! I have a few of the books in physical form and the rest are on my Kindle.
These books are about five girls: Ali, Hannah, Emily, Spencer, and Aria.
They are trying to figure out who killed their friend Ali and who is A.
The TV show is also a favorite of mine, which is on ABCFamily. 
The TV show is very different from the books but still stays true to the story of the book series.


L.A. Candy! This series is written by Lauren Conrad, who is well known for her role on The Hills and her clothing line at Kohls. This series  of six books (I have Infamous on my Kindle) follows a girl named Jane, who moves to Hollywood and eventually gets her own reality TV show, similar to Lauren Conrad. It follows her life as well as the lives of three other girls: Scarlett, Gaby, and Madison.

What is your favorite book(s)?


2 comments on "#2014BloggerChallenge - Favorite Books"
  1. I love the Pretty Little Liars books. I'm waiting for the latest to be released on the Kindle so I can read it. I'm tempted to just buy the physical copy though because I want to see what happens next. :D

    I've never read any of the Lauren Conrad books. I'll have to haunt Amazon to see what they're like and get them for my kindle. :)

    Juyey Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never read the Pretty Little Liars books but I used to love reading series. Lately it seems like I don't have any time for reading any more... need to go pick up a good book!

    ReplyDelete