Image from http://pixabay.com/
1. What time of year do you start your Christmas shopping?
This year I started early and made my first purchase in October. I still have quite a few things to get, so hopefully this weekend I will be completely done!
2. Do you have any festive recipes for food or drink you limit solely to the Christmas season to share?
I am not the best cook in the world, so I don't have anything special I tend to eat or drink around the holidays, except for Hot Chocolate :)
3. Tell me how Christmas goes down in your home?
Every year my siblings wake up around 6:00 or 7:00 in the morning. They wind up waking me up because I am not a morning person. We are allowed to open our stockings but have to wait until my mom and dad are awake to unwrap our presents. My mom usually cooks a nice breakfast and then we just hang around the house until other people come to the house. We will then get ready to head to another family members house but no sure what our plans are this year.
4. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
We decorate cookies at my grandmother's house. We also always watch The Polar Express on Christmas Eve before going to bed.
5. Do you have a favorite festive coffee?
I love coffee but I am not a big fan of many flavored coffees, s I ten to stick to just regular old black coffee with cream and sugar.
6. Do you have a favorite Christmas song?
If I had to choose, two of my favorites are Carol of the Bells and O Holy Night.
7. What do you do on Christmas Eve?
We will go to church/service/mass and we always watch The Polar Express before heading to bed.
8. What's your Christmas wrapping strategy?
I don't have any strategy when it comes to wrapping and I usually wait until the last minute to wrap because this of year seems to alway be so busy!
9. What's your dream gift this year?
I don't have a dream gift but I would love to get a Keurig.
10. Describe your Christmas tree? How tall? Real or artificial? How is it decorated?
My tree is fake and definitely taller than me being only 5 foot 2 inches. It was white LED lights and blue, purple, and silver ornaments.
11. Do you decorate just the tree or other area's of your house?
Right now, all I have is my tree decorated and a few decorations scattered throughout my apartment. I plan on doing a holiday decor video soon on my youtube channel!
12. What do you wear on Christmas day?
I usually wear a nice sweater and some jeans, I usually don't get too dressed up.