A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

12/4/13

November Favorites: Beauty & Lifestyle

Image from http://pixabay.com/

Here are my November Beauty and Lifestyle favorites!


1) Victoria's Secrets Sensual Jasmine Body Wash - This is a very sexy, musky scent and I love it! It is my first ever body wash from Victoria's Secrets and it does not disappoint! The scent lingers for a few hours and smells exactly like the body spray.

2) MAC MSF Natural in Medium - I have had this sucker for a few years and am not even close to hitting pan. It gives a nice amount of coverage and does not make me look orange. It also does a nice job at keeping my skin from getting too oily.

3) Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - This has been my go-to mascara ever since it came out over the summer. It works fantastic and for being less than ten dollars you can't beat it! It compares nicely to most high-end mascaras

4) ELF eyelid Primer - This costs $1 dollar and works wonders! It think it is better than my Urban Decay Primer Potion. I haven't tried many eye primes but this is an essential in my everyday makeup routine!


5) Baby Lips - These are from two different lines but are both baby lips. This do a decent job at moisturizer your lips, while adding a subtle amount of color. I think they are great and only cost about $2,99 at the drugstore. I personally love the Dr.Rescue line because they atre excellent at moisturizing extremely dry/chapped lips!


My TV show favorite for October/November is Ravenswood! It is a spin-off of Pretty Little Liars and I think it is pretty darn good. It's about this town called Ravenswood and its curse. It's very interesting and cannot wait for new episodes coming this January!


My movie picks for November were Thor 2 and Catching Fire! Wow, both of these movies were awesome! I thought they were both extremely well made and really captured my attention for the entire span of the movie. I highly recommend seeing both if you haven't already!


Don't forget to enter my December Giveaway, which ends on December 13th, 2013!


2 comments on "November Favorites: Beauty & Lifestyle"