A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

10/5/13

NOTD: Maybelliene Color Show in Go Go Green

Maybelliene Color Show in Go Go Green #340

I picked up this nail polish a few months ago at Target (it was on clearance for $0.88 cents) and finally got around to wearing it! It is a beautiful green color, perfect for the spring and summer seasons, although I could see it being worn all year round! These Color Show nail polishes have the most amazing formula! They are also opaque in two coats. I paired this polish with my Beauty Secrets Top Coat, which you can purchase at Sallys Beauty Supply. I highly recommend these polishes and they are one of my favorites from the drugstore!


1 comment on "NOTD: Maybelliene Color Show in Go Go Green"
  1. Love your nails, so pretty!
    xxx

    http://www.forevermissvanity.com/2013/10/john-frieda-luxurious-volume-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete