A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

9/29/13

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag

Google


Rules:
1. Thank the tagger and link them in the post.
2. State that this tag was created by The Beau Bow.
3. Copy and paste the rules.
4. Tag some more beauty bloggers and link them to the post.
5. Title this The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Post so readers know what the post is about.
6. Have fun!
I wasn't tagged to do this post but I have seen it floating around the beauty blogger community!
1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do.
I don't do a very good job at maintaining my eyebrows. I get them waxed every 6-8 weeks and rarely pluck them.
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something you do regularly?
I wish! I am so lazy when it comes to washing my brushes.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
It honestly depends on how bad they are chipped. It like half of the polish on one nail is gone, then yes, I will redo them.
4. How long do you put off buying/ replacing a beauty or nail polish product, even if you need it? (e.g. purchasing a new top coat or foundation)
I will usually buy a replacement before I run out of the product, that way I won't be scrambling to use something I like that is so,so or I don't like.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Touching my face. I know this is a terrible habit and cause your skin to breakout but it is just an old habit that need to die!
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off all the time.
Do the dishes. I will wait until the sink is full to do them, else I will leave them until the last minute when I cant find a space to put other dirty dishes.
7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to last minute or not?
Yes. I don't wear a ton of makeup, so it usually only takes me 15-20 minutes to get ready and be out the door.
8. Can you commit to a spending ban?
I have done this before and I don't buy as much as I used to because I have my own apartment now and can't be foolishly spending my money.
9. How organised is your make-up and nail polish collection?
I would say that it works for me. If you are interested in seeing how I store my makeup, then watch the following videos:
Makeup collection & Storage
Nail polish collection & storage
10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
I think about maybe a couple weeks at the longest when I was either too busy or had no motivation.

I am tagging the following bloggers to do this tag:
1) Rebecca Kelsey
2) Kelly
3) Amber

Hope you enjoyed!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment