A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

9/16/13

RIP Penny

This picture was taken yesterday, 9/15/13

Today has been a hard day. Today my Mom had to put down our family dog, Penny. She was 17 years old, which means I knew her since I was 6 years old. She was a mutt and she was a very good dog. She never gave us any problems. Over the last four or five years, her health has turned for the worse. We believe she has deaf and partially blind. I will miss her with my whole heart. My mom said that when they gave her the sedative, she was feisty until her last breath. RIP Penny 9/16/13

5 comments on "RIP Penny"
  1. :( RIP Penny.
    I'm sorry for your loss.

    Juyey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss :( Nothing can compare to the love between a dog and their family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. Losing a pet is never easy...they become family so quickly, especially when you grow up with them.

    ReplyDelete