I only have five favorites for this month of June because I was transitioning into apartment living.
1) Clean & Clear essentials foaming facial cleanser - I like this for several reasons. First, because it does not break me out or dry out my skin. Second, it is a great price. I bought mine on sale for less than $5 dollars!
2) Bath & Body Works Ocean Citrus Anti-Bac Hand Soap - I bought this on sale for $3 dollars during Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual sale and it smells amazing! It also matches the color scheme of my bathroom, blues!
3) Bath & Body Works White Citrus Body Spray - This is my favorite body spray at the moment, it is such a fresh scent!
4) Sephora Instant Eye Makeup Remover - This stuff actually works! I am starting to fall in love with Sephora's collection of products! It will take me a LONG time to finish this product because a little goes a long way!
5) Covergirl Clump Crusher Waterproof Mascara - This mascara does a great job at lengthening and voluminzing my lashes but it is the farthest from being waterproof! I would not use this is you are looking for a waterproof mascara but besides that it's a really great mascara from the drugstore!
What are your June favorites??