A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

6/24/13

The Skincare Tag!

Jess from Just Jess recently did this tag video and I have seen it going around the blogging world and though it would make a nice addition to my blog!

Google

Describe your skincare in five words:
Cleanse, Moisturizer, Tone, Sleep, Natural

What's your skin type?
I have combination skin. My skin is dry and gets oily in my t-zone.

What's your favorite skincare product?
Mine would be my daily moisturizer, which is my Sephora Instant Moisturizer  It does wonders for my dry and skin and I discovered it from watching youtube videos!

Top blemish zapper:
I haven't found one product that works very great for this but the ELF Zit Eraser is what I currently use to reduce size and redness of acne.

Face wipes - yay or nay?
Yay! I could not live without face wipes. I use them everyday to remove my makeup. I also use a face wash in the shower every morning to remove anything the wipes did not take off the previous evening.

Toner - yay or nay?
Eh? I haven't notice that toner makes a huge difference in my skincare routine. I use it once or twice a week, if I remember.

High-end skincare or high-end makeup?
There are a lot of great high-end skincare products but I would prefer to spulrge on high end makeup because there are so many great drugstore skincare products on the market!

What's the most unusual skincare product you've ever tried?
Toothpaste. I have tried using toothpaste on acne to reduce redness and all it does it make a mess on my face :)

You're in a French pharmacy and can only pick one item - what is it?
I have no idea! I have never been to France and don't know of any French makeup/skincare brands!

Tell us your top skincare tip:
Always take off your makeup before you go to bed!

Do you enjoy skincare or makeup more? Let me know in the comments what your favorite skincare products are!

xx Liz
1 comment on "The Skincare Tag!"
  1. I did this tag too xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete