A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

3/24/13

Review: e.l.f. volumizing mascara


Over the weekend, I went to Target and picked up this e.l.f. volumizing Mascara. It only costs $2.00!!
The packaging of this mascara is very basic and simple, which doesn't bother me. The mascara doesn't have a very strong scent either, which I know can bother people. It has a nice formula, it isn't too wet nor too dry.


BEFORE

AFTER
I do have some minor breaks outs at the moment but who doesn't? 
I am also still trying to find the perfect tinted moisturizer/bb cream for my skin tone, which is near impossible because everything oxidizes on my skin. If you have any recommendations, please leave them in the comments below.


 Final Thoughts:  As you can see, this mascara does a pretty decent job and adding some extra volume to the lashes. It is also very black, which is a plus for me. The only it doesn't do, is add extra length to your lashes. Overall, this mascara is a great alternative to other expensive mascaras and I highly recommend this is beginners (:

You can buy e.l.f. products at Target or online at http://www.eyeslipsface.com/

xx Liz

*I purchased this mascara with my own money. This post is not sponsored.

1 comment on "Review: e.l.f. volumizing mascara"