A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

1/24/13

Review: Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser

Hi everybody! Today I come to you with another product review. This time I am reviewing the Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser. I picked this product up from Target a few weeks ago and finally tried it for the first time! It is formulated without hard chemicals, sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes and phthalates. Sounds great, right?





WRONG! This is the WORST face wash I have EVER tried! I will explain to you why it is so awful. First, it smells like hair-dye. I don't like the smell of hair dye, I don't think anybody does and it makes me sick to my stomach. It isn't something I want to smell in the morning when I am showering. Second, after applying it my face and waiting about 30 seconds, it started to burn, really bad! My skin actually got all red because it was so irritated! Basically, I would not suggest this product to anyone who has sensitive skin or acne-prone skin. I had very high hopes for this product and it failed miserably.

My skin has been very blotchy and broken out lately so if you could recommend me a good face wash, I would highly appreciate it

-Liz


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment