A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

1/27/13

#bbloggers #fbloggers #lbloggers ???

If you use twitter, on occasion, you may see these three hashtags pop up in various bloggers tweets. I thought it would be helpful to explain to what each every of these hashtags mean and what they represent on twitter.

1) #bbloggers
This hastag is meant for beauty bloggers. #bbloggers is a chat that takes place on twitter on Wednesday and Sundays at 8pm United Kingdom time (3pm EST). The chat last for around an hour but people will continue to chat after that hour has ended. The chat is for bloggers to come together to chat about the things they have in common and for #bbloggers, it is all about beauty! #bbloggers has become so popular, that there is actually a blog deciated to this chat! Check it out here: http://www.bbloggerschat.blogspot.co.uk/


Manic Mother




2) #fbloggers
This hahstag is meant for fashion bloggers.  #fbloggers work exactly like #bbloggers chat except it occurs Friday nights at 8pm United Kingdom time (I believer). They chat for about an hour and the topics are more geared for the fashion-lovers of the blogging world.




3)#lbloggers
This hashtag stands for life bloggers. They blog about everything!
This chat happens at 7pm United Kingdom time (2pm EST) because it always occurs right before #bbloggers. They chat about beauty, fashion and everything in between.



I hope this post helped you learn more about these hashtags and what they represent!

-Liz
10 comments on "#bbloggers #fbloggers #lbloggers ???"
  1. When I first saw the hasgtags on twitter, had no idea about them!
    Thanks for sharing!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much for posting this! I'm new to blogging and have been trying to find my way to other bloggers like myself and this is very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *ugh*... I've been tweeting about a year and I still can't keep up with all the hashtags without doing a search. Glad I found this; otherwise I'd still be in the dark as to what all these alphabet bloggers are about! TY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I've been wondering about that. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you for this!!
    neonrainbow83.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the #lblogger explanation, I had a feeling that was it!

    http://blessedbymeow.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for explaining! This was so confusing! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this, makes much more sense now! x

    http://rantingsoflard.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finally an explanation haha. Love your blog- especially your header! Hope you can check out mine too :) bbeautyandablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I had NOOO idea and just ran across it a few minutes ago :) As a lifestyle blogger, I find this useful now that I know what it is, twitter is still new and strange to me!

    http://optimismproposal.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete