A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

12/22/12

A Christmas Story Tag!



I  saw a fellow blogger, Erin, create this tag and I thought it would be the perfect post as Christmas is only a few days away!

1. What is your favorite Christmas tradition now or when you were growing up?
My favorite tradition is watching a Christmas movie on Christmas Eve before we head to bed. It's a nice relaxing way to end the night. We also wear special PJs on Christmas Eve that my mom goes and picks out for us every year, some cheesy Christmas design is on them.

2. What does your Christmas dinner consist of?
I am Italian, so typically there is always Lasagna or some sort of pasta. But for a main dish, we always have a Ham.

3. What is your favorite way to relax during the holidays?
Listening to music and reading a good book is always relaxing for me

4. Do you like homemade gifts or bought gifts?
Homemade gifts are always extra special to me. My grandmother made me a hat one year and I wear it every winter when it gets extra cold outside. She also recently made me a blanket that I  put on my bed when it gets extra cold at night.

5. What is your favorite winter lip product?
Chapstick! My lips always get super dry and chapped in the winter, so I always need to have a chapstick with me.

6. What is Christmas morning like at your house?
We always get up early and open our presents then my mom makes us a yummy breakfast.

7. What is your all-time favorite Christmas movie?
The Polar Express. It's based on the children's book and it is such a good film! I highly suggest you watch it and I heard it is on Netflix now!!

8. What does your Christmas list consist of?
This year it is a few makeup products and some skincare products but I don't have a huge list this year.

9. What is your Christmas Eve traditions?
We go to Christmas Eve service at church and then we go home and watch a Christmas movie before we go to sleep

10. What is your favorite "Christmasy" drink?
My favorite Christmas drink is hot chocolate, with extra marshmallows or whipped cream!

What are some of your Christmas Traditions?
-Liz



1 comment on "A Christmas Story Tag!"
  1. Yay you did my tag! Your Christmas traditions are so cool and I love how you get new pj's on Christmas Eve!

    http://discountbeauty101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete