A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

12/27/12

2013 Goals/Resolutions


So we all know I never keep resolutions/goals I make but this year I am going to try even harder but I won't be held back by going to college or anything like that!

Start working out at least twice a week
I tried doing this a few months and it never happened. I know I need to be more active and it is the perfect goal to achieve. I am thinking of joining a local gym called Planet Fitness because their membership is so cheap! I want to work on toning my middle section aka my tummy and just be active overall

Drink more water
I am terrible at dribking water so it will be my goal to drink more water, even if it is a bottle a day, it will make be so much more than I am drinking now

Give Blood
I want to donate blood at least once this year

Take a trip
I know I will be going to NYC IMATS in April 2013 but I want to take a weekend trip somewhere this year

Be more consisten with my videos/blog posts
I have been slacking with my videos lately and I want to have at least two videos and one blog post up every week. It sounds pretty difficult but once I put time aside I know I can do this!

What are some of your goals/resolutions for 2013?

-Liz

*Picture from Tumblr




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment