A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

11/13/12

Welcome to the new home of my blog!

For those of you who are seeing this for the first time, welcome to my blog! I am a beauty and lifestyle blogger who goes by the username lizlovesmakeupx3!

For those of you who want to know why I made the switch to blogger, well here is your answer:
I originally used blogger for hosting but saw that wordpress was really cool and more flexible. So I switched to wordpress about a year ago and stayed for quite some time. I decided that I didn't want to use wordpress any more because I wasn't looking to host my blog on a server, I didn't want to pay for it and, wordpress doesn't work with Google AdSense.
I was also frustrated with wordpress because in order to customize your blog ie the background, you would either have to have it hosted or pay quite a bit to use a customizable theme. Blogger lets you do all those things and it's completely free!
I also find Blogger a lot easier to use now that it has been completely revamped!

Let me know what you think!


If you are looking to start a blog and can't decide what host to use, check out this article.

-Liz


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment