A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

10/4/12

Nail of the Day - Color Club Put a Pin In It

Today's nail of the day post features a special nail polish. This nail polish by Color Club was created in a collaboration between Birchbox and Color Club. I don't exactly understand the name of this polish but hey, it's a gorgeous color :) I got this nail polish in my September Birchbox. Birchbox describes this color as a "gilded rose gold", which is pretty much a perfect description of the color.

Put a Pin In It
one coat, natural light

I really this nail polish! Color club polishes have excellent pigmentation and this polish is no less! The only problem I have with these polishes is that they are extremely difficult to take off your nails. Besides that, I love them!

Full size Color Club polishes retail for approximately $8.00 dollars.

-Liz
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment